From A Wiki of Ice and Fire
(Redirected from Brandon)
Brandon is a popular name in the North of Westeros. It may refer to:
- Brandon of the Bloody Blade, son of Garth Greenhand, legends say he may be father of Bran the Builder
- King Bran the Builder, the first King In The North, builder of Winterfell and the Wall.
- Brandon Stark, son of Bran the Builder.
- King Brandon Stark, called The Breaker, a King In The North, formed an alliance with the King-beyond-the-Wall Joramun, to end the thirteen year old rule of the Night's King.
- King Brandon Stark, called the Shipwright, a King In The North who built many ships and was lost sailing across the Sunset Sea.
- King Brandon Stark, called the Burner, son of Brandon "the Shipwright" Stark and a King In The North who burned all his father's ships.
- King Brandon Stark, called Ice Eyes, a King In The North.
- King Brandon Stark, called the Bad, a King In The North.
- King Brandon IX Stark, a King In The North who stopped Skagosi raids on the Bay of Seals.
- Brandon Snow, the bastard brother of King Torrhen Stark.
- Brandon Stark, son of Bennard Stark.
- Lord Brandon Stark, Lord of Winterfell, fifth son of Lord Cregan Stark.
- Lord Brandon Stark, called the daughterless, a Lord of Winterfell in the legend of Bael the Bard.
- Brandon Stark, son of Lord Willam Stark, the child that Nan came to Winterfell to nurse after his mother died birthing him.
- Brandon Stark, a twin son of Artos the Implacable.
- Brandon Stark. The eldest son of Lord Rickard Stark of Winterfell, killed by King Aerys II Targaryen in 282 AC.
- Brandon Stark, also known as Bran. Second son of Lord Eddard Stark of Winterfell and his wife Catelyn Tully.
- Lord Brandon Tallhart, the eldest son of Leobald Tallhart, and the current Lord of Torrhen's Square.
- Lord Brandon Norrey, the clan chief of House Norrey.
- Brandon Norrey, the eldest son and heir of Lord Brandon Norrey.