During the Dance of the Dragons, after Queen Rhaenyra Targaryen fled from King's Landing, she made her way back east to return to Dragonstone. At Rosby, the gates were barred to her approach. At Stokeworth, she was admitted into the castle by young Lord Stokeworth's castellan, but only for a night. She then proceeded on to Duskendale.
A Clash of Kings
A Feast for Crows
Lollys Stokeworth becomes the Lady of Stokeworth after the deaths of her mother, Tanda Stokeworth, and her sister, Falyse Stokeworth. Her husband, Ser Bronn of the Blackwater, calls himself Lord Stokeworth.
References and Sources
- ↑ A Clash of Kings, Chapter 15, Tyrion III.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 A Clash of Kings, Chapter 17, Tyrion IV.
- ↑ The Princess and the Queen,Rhaenyra flees from Rosby, to Stokeworth, to Duskendale on her way to Dragonstone..
- ↑ The Princess and the Queen.
- ↑ A Feast for Crows, Chapter 36, Cersei VIII.
- ↑ A Feast for Crows, Chapter 32, Cersei VII.