|Title(s)||Lady of Goldengrove|
|Born||In 118 AC|
|Died||In 134 AC or 135 AC[N 1]|
|Spouse(s)||Lord Thaddeus Rowan|
|Book(s)||Fire & Blood (mentioned)|
|Played by||Megan Barter|
|TV series||House of the Dragon: Season 1|
Floris Baratheon was a noblewoman from House Baratheon during the reign of kings Viserys I, Aegon II and Aegon III Targaryen. She was one of the four daughters of Lord Borros Baratheon of Storm's End. She and her sisters were known as the Four Storms.
Appearance and Character
At the start of the Dance of the Dragons, Prince Aemond Targaryen arrived at Storm's End. Lord Borros offered the hand of any of his daughters, noting that Floris was the prettiest. Prince Aemond agreed to a betrothal, though the identity of the daughter is not known, save it was not Maris. The lord and prince were haggling over dates and dowries the morning Prince Lucerys arrived, who claimed he could not marry Floris or any of her sisters due to his betrothal to Rhaena Targaryen, and was sent away by Lord Borros.
Later, in return for the support of Ser Perkin the Flea and the stormlords in restoring King Aegon II to the Iron Throne, Floris was betrothed to Lord Larys Strong of Harrenhal. However, Lord Strong was instead executed by Lord Cregan Stark at the end of the war.
After Lady Baela Targaryen rebuffed Lord Thaddeus Rowan's proposal of marriage, he was betrothed to the fourteen-year-old Floris in 132 AC, appeasing his wounded pride. She died two years later, in 134 AC or 135 AC,[N 1] during childbirth, leaving her husband in a black state.
|Unknown first wife||Rogar||Alyssa Velaryon||Borys||Unknown|
|Borros||Elenda Caron||Rhaenys Targaryen|
- There is some uncertainty about the year in which Floris died. It is said she died two years after her marriage in 132 AC (Fire & Blood, Under the Regents - The Hooded Hand) but her death is not mentioned until an event in 135 AC, possibly she married late 132 AC so that when she died two years later it was early 135 AC.
- Fire & Blood, Under the Regents - The Hooded Hand.
- See the Floris Baratheon calculation.
- Fire & Blood, The Dying of the Dragons - A Son for a Son.
- Fire & Blood, The Dying of the Dragons - The Short, Sad Reign of Aegon II.
- Fire & Blood, Aftermath - The Hour of the Wolf.
- Fire & Blood, The Lysene Spring and the End of Regency.