|Title||Lord of Sweetport Sound|
|Born||At Sweetport Sound|
|Died||In 299 AC, at Dragonstone|
|Book(s)|| A Clash of Kings (appears)|
A Storm of Swords (mentioned)
Appearance and Character
A Clash of Kings
A Storm of Swords
Lord Guncer is burned alive on the orders of Queen Selyse while Stannis Baratheon is fighting the Battle of the Blackwater. Ser Triston of Tally Hill, who was one of Guncer's men, aids Lord Davos Seaworth with smuggling Edric Storm from Dragonstone.
|“||Davos: I want no part of you, my lady. Or your god. May the Seven protect me.
Melisandre: They did not protect Guncer Sunglass. He prayed thrice each day, and bore seven seven-pointed stars upon his shield, but when R'hllor reached out his hand his prayers turned to screams, and he burned.
References and Notes
- ↑ George R. R. Martin's A World of Ice and Fire, Guncer Sunglass.
- ↑ A Clash of Kings, Appendix.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 A Clash of Kings, Prologue.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 A Storm of Swords, Chapter 25, Davos III.
- ↑ A Clash of Kings, Chapter 10, Davos I.
- ↑ A Storm of Swords, Chapter 10, Davos II.
- ↑ A Storm of Swords, Chapter 63, Davos VI.