From A Wiki of Ice and Fire
|Title||Maester at Eastwatch-by-the-Sea|
- For the scribe, see Harmune (archmaester).
Harmune is the maester in service to the Night's Watch at Eastwatch-by-the-Sea. He writes and reads all the correspondence for Cotter Pyke, the commander of Eastwatch. He is usually drunk.
A Dance with Dragons
Harmune accompanies Cotter Pyke to Hardhome. He sends Lord Commander Jon Snow the message that most of the ships are lost and that he, Cotter, and most of the crew are stranded and they need rescue. His report mentions that the living dead are all over the area.
- ↑ A Storm of Swords, Chapter 78, Samwell V.
- ↑ A Feast for Crows, Chapter 5, Samwell I.
- ↑ A Dance with Dragons, Chapter 49, Jon X.
- ↑ A Dance with Dragons, Chapter 58, Jon XII.