|Title||Lord of Hornwood|
|Died||In 298 AC, at the Green Fork|
|Spouse||Lady Donella Manderly|
|Book(s)|| A Game of Thrones (appears)|
A Clash of Kings (mentioned)
A Feast for Crows (mentioned)
A Game of Thrones
Lord Halys goes to Winterfell when Robb Stark calls the banners. He gives gifts to Robb in hopes that he will give him leave to dam the White Knife, hunting privileges north of a ridge, and a holdfast taken from his grandfather. He is sent with Lord Roose Bolton when the northern army splits at the Twins. He is killed at the Battle of the Green Fork.
References and Notes
- ↑ A Dance with Dragons, Chapter 20, Reek II.
- ↑ In A Clash of Kings-Chapter 16, he is mentioned first as Harys and later as Halys.
- ↑ A Feast for Crows, Appendix.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 A Game of Thrones, Chapter 53, Bran VI.
- ↑ A Game of Thrones, Chapter 55, Catelyn VIII.
- ↑ A Game of Thrones, Chapter 62, Tyrion VIII.