House Arryn guards
A Game of Thrones
Ser Vardis Egen, long the captain of the guard for the late Lord Jon Arryn, greets Catelyn Stark when she brings Tyrion Lannister to the Eyrie. Lord Robert Arryn orders his guards to have Tyrion thrown through the Moon Door, but Catelyn intervenes to save her prisoner. Vardis is killed by the sellsword Bronn in Tyrion's trial by battle.
A Clash of Kings
A Storm of Swords
The bard Marillion tells two guards that they are not to enter the High Hall when he brings Sansa Stark before Lady Lysa Arryn, and he bars the doors behind them. Petyr pushes Lysa through the Moon Door, however, and places blame on Marillion before allowing Sansa to let the guards in.
A Feast for Crows
Known Arryn guards
References and Notes
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 A Game of Thrones, Chapter 38, Tyrion V.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 A Storm of Swords, Chapter 80, Sansa VII.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 A Feast for Crows, Chapter 10, Sansa I.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 A Feast for Crows, Chapter 23, Alayne I.
- ↑ A Game of Thrones, Chapter 34, Catelyn VI.
- ↑ A Game of Thrones, Chapter 40, Catelyn VII.
- ↑ A Clash of Kings, Appendix.