House Bolton guards
A Clash of Kings
After learning that Lord Roose Bolton plans to leave her with Vargo Hoat when he departs Harrenhal, Arya Stark kills a tall, thin Bolton guard at one of the castle's postern gates when she escapes with Gendry and Hot Pie.
According to Lady Donella Hornwood, Roose's bastard, Ramsay Snow, is massing men at the Dreadfort. Ramsay later brings six hundred men, whom he calls his father's garrison, to Winterfell, where they betray the host of northmen assembled by Ser Rodrik Cassel.
A Storm of Swords
When Lord Bolton hosts Ser Jaime Lannister and Brienne of Tarth at Harrenhal, the castle's Hall of a Hundred Hearths is guarded by a dozen spearmen. Roose tasks Walton with escorting Jaime to King's Landing. "Arya Stark" is later escorted by Walton and his men from King's Landing to Lord Bolton at the Twins.
Sandor Clegane brings Arya Stark to the Twins during the wedding of Lord Edmure Tully to Roslin Frey. Outside the castles, they are stopped by a Bolton sergeant who is more wary than Ser Donnel Haigh.
A Dance with Dragons
Known Bolton guards
|“||She might have been able to trick a Frey or one of the Brave Companions, but the Dreadfort men had served Roose Bolton their whole life, and they knew him better than she did. If I tell him I am Arya Stark and command him to stand aside ... No, she dare not. He was a northman, but not a Winterfell man. He belonged to Roose Bolton.||”|
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 A Dance with Dragons, Chapter 32, Reek III.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 A Clash of Kings, Chapter 64, Arya X.
- ↑ A Storm of Swords, Chapter 50, Arya X.
- ↑ A Clash of Kings, Chapter 16, Bran II.
- ↑ A Clash of Kings, Chapter 66, Theon VI.
- ↑ A Storm of Swords, Chapter 37, Jaime V.
- ↑ A Storm of Swords, Chapter 72, Jaime IX.
- ↑ A Game of Thrones, Chapter 50, Arya IV.
- ↑ A Dance with Dragons, Appendix.
- ↑ A Dance with Dragons, Chapter 12, Reek I.
- ↑ 11.0 11.1 11.2 A Dance with Dragons, Chapter 51, Theon I.