From A Wiki of Ice and Fire
|Coat of arms||Unknown|
House Cobb is a noble house from the Reach.
When Lady Samantha Tarly famously wrote a letter suggesting potential brides for King Aegon III Targaryen, she included maidens from House Cobb, among other houses from the Reach. Ser Edmund Warrick, Ser Dennis Whitfield, and Ser Agramore Cobb were appointed to Aegon's Kingsguard to replace Ser Marston Waters, Ser Mervyn Flowers, and Ser Amaury Peake.
A Dance with Dragons
Lord Cobb and Ser Harys Cobb accompany Stannis Baratheon to the north and remain with his army. They may or may not be the same person.
House Cobb at the end of the third century
The known Cobbs during the timespan of the events described in A Song of Ice and Fire are:
- Ser Harys Cobb, a knight sworn to King Stannis Baratheon. He may or may not be Lord Cobb, who is also in Stannis's army in the north.
- Ser Agramore Cobb, a knight of King Aegon III Targaryen's Kingsguard.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Fire & Blood, Under the Regents - War and Peace and Cattle Shows.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Fire & Blood, The Lysene Spring and the End of Regency.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 A Dance with Dragons, Chapter 42, The King's Prize.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 A Dance with Dragons, Appendix.