From A Wiki of Ice and Fire
Lead is a gray heavy base metal.
Northwestern Essos and the Iron Islands are rich in lead ores.
Lead is one of the metals used by maesters for their chains; the subject it represents is unknown. The chains of Armen the Acolyte, Maester Aemon and Grand Maester Pycelle have links of lead. The ring, mask and rod of Archmaester Theobald are also made of lead.
A Game of Thrones
Syrio Forel trains Arya Stark using wooden swords filled with lead.
The pommel of Longclaw is weighted with lead to give better balance.
- ↑ The World of Ice & Fire, The Iron Islands.
- ↑ The World of Ice & Fire, The Iron Islands: The Black Blood.
- ↑ The World of Ice & Fire, The Free Cities: Braavos.
- ↑ A Game of Thrones, Chapter 20, Eddard IV.
- ↑ A Storm of Swords, Chapter 48, Jon VI.
- ↑ A Feast for Crows, Prologue.
- ↑ A Feast for Crows, Appendix.
- ↑ A Game of Thrones, Chapter 22, Arya II.
- ↑ A Game of Thrones, Chapter 60, Jon VIII.