Lord Marshal of the Mander
From A Wiki of Ice and Fire
Lord Marshal of the Mander is a title claimed by House Manderly of White Harbor. It implies dominion over the mighty river Mander, located in the Reach.
House Manderly, which once ruled the riverbanks of the Mander from their seat at Dunstonbury, were exiled from the Kingdom of the Reach by House Gardener. Arriving in the north, they were welcomed by House Stark, who granted them the Wolf's Den at the mouth of the White Knife. Despite centuries spent in the north, the Manderlys have maintained their southron faith and traditions, and uphold claims to several ancestral titles - among them membership in the extinct Order of the Green Hand and the title of Lord Marshal of the Mander.
Known Lord Marshals of the Mander
- Torrhen Manderly, former Lord of White Harbor and Hand of the King, if the title is hereditary.
- Wyman Manderly, current Lord of White Harbor.
- ↑ George R. R. Martin's A World of Ice and Fire, Mander.
- ↑ The World of Ice & Fire, The North.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 A Dance with Dragons, Chapter 19, Davos III.