Lord of Blackhaven
|Lord of Blackhaven|
|Office||Ruler of Blackhaven|
In 37 AC, Lord Harmon Dondarrion helped Lady Ellyn Caron and Lord Samwell Tarly defeat the Vulture King, who had previously cut off his nose. King Aenys I Targaryen rewarded the lords for restoring the King's Peace in the realm.
Lord Dondarrion, Selmy, Tarly represented the Dornish Marches at the Golden Wedding between Lord Rogar Baratheon and Queen Regent Alyssa Velaryon in 49 AC. Six years later, Lord Dondarrion hosted King Jaehaerys I Targaryen and Queen Alysanne Targaryen at Blackhaven.
A Game of Thrones
Lord Beric Dondarrion comes to King's Landing to participate in the tournament celebrating Eddard Stark's appointment as Hand of the King. After the conclusion of the Hand's tourney, Beric remains in the capital. Eddard later appoints him the leader of an expedition to kill Ser Gregor Clegane, who has been raiding the riverlands after the capture of Tyrion Lannister. Beric's party is ambushed in the battle at the Mummer's Ford, however, with many killed.
A Clash of Kings
A Storm of Swords
When Arya Stark, Gendry and Hot Pie are brought to Beric by members of the brotherhood without banners, they learn Beric is now a follower of the Lord of Light. It is revealed that Beric has been resurrected several times by Thoros of Myr through the last kiss.
Three days after the Red Wedding, Lord Beric performs the last kiss on Catelyn Stark's corpse, leading to her resurrection as "Lady Stoneheart" and Beric's final death. The name of Lord Beric's heir and successor has not been revealed.
Known Lords of Blackhaven
- The first Lord Dondarrion, a messenger of a Durrandon Storm King.
- Lord Harmon Dondarrion
- Lord Dondarrion, a guest at the Golden Wedding in 49 AC.
- Lord Dondarrion, ruling in 54 AC.
- Lord Simon Dondarrion, his son.
- Lord Dondarrion, ruling in 82 AC. His steward was Ser Criston Cole's father.
- Lord Dondarrion ruling during the reign of King Daeron II Targaryen. He and Lord Pearse Caron defeated a Vulture King.
- Lord Dondarrion, ruling during the reign of King Aegon V Targaryen. He held a tourney at Blackhaven in 246 AC or 247 AC where the young Barristan Selmy was dubbed "Barristan the Bold" by Prince Duncan Targaryen.
- Lord Beric Dondarrion
- A Storm of Swords, Appendix.
- A Feast for Crows, Appendix.
- A Dance with Dragons, Appendix.
- Fire & Blood, The Sons of the Dragon.
- Fire & Blood, The Long Reign - Jaehaerys and Alysanne: Policy, Progeny, and Pain.
- The Hedge Knight.
- Fire & Blood, The Year of the Three Brides - 49 AC.
- Fire & Blood, Birth, Death and Betrayal Under King Jaehaerys I.
- Fire & Blood, The Long Reign - Jaehaerys and Alysanne - Policy, Progeny, and Pain.
- A Dance with Dragons, Chapter 59, The Discarded Knight.
- George R. R. Martin's A World of Ice and Fire, Beric Dondarrion.
- A Game of Thrones, Chapter 27, Eddard VI.
- A Game of Thrones, Chapter 43, Eddard XI.
- A Storm of Swords, Chapter 17, Arya III.
- A Game of Thrones, Chapter 57, Sansa V.
- A Game of Thrones, Chapter 55, Catelyn VIII.
- A Clash of Kings, Prologue.
- A Clash of Kings, Chapter 7, Catelyn I.
- A Clash of Kings, Chapter 19, Arya V.
- A Storm of Swords, Chapter 39, Arya VII.
- A Feast for Crows, Chapter 42, Brienne VIII.
- Fire & Blood, Heirs of the Dragon - A Question of Succession.
- George R. R. Martin's A World of Ice and Fire, Pearse Caron.