Lord of Hayford
From A Wiki of Ice and Fire
Lord of Hayford is a title held by the head of House Hayford, the ruler of Hayford in the crownlands.
Lord Hayford urged King Maegor I Targaryen to abdicate and was beheaded for it.
Lord Hayford supported Rhaenyra Targaryen in the Dance of the Dragons. He was arrested by her half-brother's supporters and beheaded when he refused to switch allegiance to Aegon II Targaryen.
Lord Hayford, the Hand of the King of King Daeron II Targaryen, was killed during the Battle of the Redgrass Field.
A Clash of Kings
Lady Ermesande Hayford is married to Tyrek Lannister for her lands, but he disappears soon after in the riot of King's Landing.
Known Lords of Hayford
- Lord Hayford, one of the last supporters of King Maegor I Targaryen.
- Lord Hayford, who was executed at the beginning of the Dance of the Dragons.
- Lord Hayford, Hand of the King to Daeron II, killed during the Battle of the Redgrass Field.
- Lady Ermesande Hayford, the current Lady of Hayford.
- ↑ George R. R. Martin's A World of Ice and Fire, Ermesande Hayford.
- ↑ Fire & Blood, The Sons of the Dragon.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Fire & Blood, The Dying of the Dragons - The Red Dragon and the Gold.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 The Sworn Sword.
- ↑ A Clash of Kings, Chapter 25, Tyrion VI.
- ↑ A Clash of Kings, Chapter 2, Sansa I.
- ↑ A Clash of Kings, Chapter 41, Tyrion IX.
- ↑ The Sons of the Dragon.