Lord of the Lonely Light
From A Wiki of Ice and Fire
The Lord of the Lonely Light is a title held by the head of House Farwynd, the ruler of the Lonely Light on the Iron Islands.
Lord Farwynd of the Lonely Light was present at the Great Council of 101 AC at Harrenhal.
A Feast for Crows
During the kingsmoot, Lord Gylbert Farwynd puts his name forth for King of the Iron Islands, supported by three champions who are his sons. His claim is dismissed quickly, with not even all of the Farwynds supporting him.
Known Lords of the Lonely Light
- Lord Farwynd, present at the Great Council of 101 AC.
- Lord Gylbert Farwynd, the current Lord of the Lonely Light.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 A Feast for Crows, Chapter 19, The Drowned Man.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 A Feast for Crows, Appendix.
- ↑ A Dance with Dragons, Appendix.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 Fire & Blood, Heirs of the Dragon – A Question of Succession.