Loreon Lannister (son of Jason)
|Born||In 126 AC|
|Father||Lord Jason Lannister|
|Mother||Lady Johanna Westerling|
Loreon Lannister was the Lord of Casterly Rock, the Shield of Lannisport, the Warden of the West, and the head of House Lannister during the reign of King Aegon III Targaryen.
Loreon was the son of Lord Jason Lannister and his wife, Lady Johanna Westerling. He had five trueborn sisters, including Cerelle and Tyshara, as well as several bastard half-sisters.
In 130 AC, when Loreon was four years old, his father Jason died during the Battle at the Red Fork. Loreon subsequently became the Lord of Casterly Rock. His mother, the Dowager Lady Johanna, ruled as his regent during his minority. During the regency, his mother waged war on the ironborn in his name. Rodrik Greyjoy, one of the salt sons of Lord Dalton Greyjoy, was made Loreon's fool after being captured and gelded.
- ↑ See the Loreon Lannister calculation.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Fire & Blood, Aftermath - The Hour of the Wolf.
- ↑ Fire & Blood, Under the Regents - War and Peace and Cattle Shows.
- ↑ Fire & Blood, Under the Regents - The Hooded Hand.
- ↑ Fire & Blood, The Lysene Spring and the End of Regency.
- ↑ The World of Ice & Fire, The Iron Islands - The Red Kraken.