A moratorium is in effect on adding information from Fire and Blood until December 20th.
From A Wiki of Ice and Fire
|| To Do |
References in the books
- A Song of Ice and Fire
- Prince Rhaegar Targaryen liked to sleep in the ruined hall of Summerhall, beneath the moon and the stars.
- During Ramsay Bolton's wedding to “Arya Stark” in Winterfell's godswood above the treetops a crescent moon is floating in a dark sky, half obscured by mist, like an eye peering through a veil of silk.
- When Reek emerges from the dungeons and into the Dreadfort’s yard a full moon is rising over the castle’s eastern walls.
- A full moon floats above the mast of the Shy Maid, Tyrion Lannister thinks it is following him downriver, like some great eye.
- Dark clouds are scuttling across the face of a sickle moon as sixty three ironmen are flayed and impaled by the Boltons.
- At first sight Vaes Tolorro is described by Daenerys Targaryen’s outriders as a city as pale as the moon and lovely as a maid.
- Tyrion Lannister has never seen a bigger moon than the one he sees aboard the Selaesori Qhoran when the ship is sailing too close to Valyria. Monstrous and swollen, it looks as if it has swallowed the sun and woken with a fever.
- They say never drink with Dornishmen when the moon is full.
- As the first sliver of a crescent moon comes peeking through the clouds, Bran and his companions finally stumble into the abandoned wildling village by the lake.
- A story told to misbehaving children said that on moonless nights bats would fly from Harrenhal and take the bad children back to Mad Danelle Lothston.
- The Wall shimmers pale and icy like a frozen stream when the moon comes out.
- Roose Bolton’s eyes look empty in the moonlight, as if there were no one behind them.
- Ghost’s red eyes glow like pools of fire in the moonlight.
- A full moon swims in the black sky above Meereen as Daenerys walks with Xaro Xhoan Daxos along the terrace of the Great Pyramid.
- Moonlight shines in Quaithe’s eyes when she tells Daenerys Targaryen what she wants: to show her the way.
- A half-moon floats in the sky above Meereen when Daenerys receives Daario Naharis on her terrace, moonlight glimmers in his eyes.
- Qarl the Maid stands over a dying northman at Deepwood Motte, his long-sword dripping and moonlight shinning in his eyes.
- Benerro jabs a finger at the moon, makes a fist and spreads it wide as Tyrion Lannister watches him.
- The light of the waning moon spills across the bedchamber of the Merchant’s House when Tyrion Lannister is in fetters.
- While in the House of Black and White Arya Stark’s nights are bathed in moonlight and filled with the songs of her pack.
- Daenerys sees a pale crescent moon floating high above the grass while wandering lost in the Dothraki Sea.
- The moon is half-full when Val goes to find Tormund Giantsbane, its light turns her hair a pale silver and leaves her cheeks as white as snow.
- No moonlight ever touches the stoney halls of the caves beneath the hill where the three-eyed crow lives.