© Fantasy Flight Games
|Born||In 284 AC or 285 AC|
|Book(s)|| A Clash of Kings (appears)|
A Storm of Swords (appears)
A Feast for Crows (appears)
A Dance with Dragons (appears)
Josmyn Peckledon, sometimes known as Peck, is a squire and member of House Peckledon.
- See also: Images of Josmyn Peckledon
Josmyn is very skinny, with brown hair and a the beginnings of a beard.
A Clash of Kings
During the Battle of the Blackwater, Josmyn kills two knights, wounds a third, and captures two more. For his efforts the Iron Throne awards him a sword, a suit of armor, a choice of any warhorse in the royal stables, and knighthood when he comes of age.
A Storm of Swords
Josmyn is among those that testify against Tyrion Lannister in his trial for the death of King Joffrey I Baratheon, witnessing that Tyrion had picked the chalice up and poured the last of its contents onto the floor during the royal wedding.
A Feast for Crows
Ser Jaime Lannister takes Josmyn as a squire when he rides for Riverrun. While at Darry, Jaime urges him to take Pia as a lover, if she will have him, though he commands him to be kind to her. By the time they reach Riverrun, Peck and Pia are regularly having sex.
A Dance with Dragons
Peck carries the peace banner when Jaime's band arrives at Raventree Hall. Once the siege of Raventree has been resolved, Peck rides with Jaime and Hoster Blackwood to Pennytree, where they share wine.
References and Notes
- ↑ See the Josmyn Peckledon calculation.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 A Feast for Crows, Chapter 27, Jaime III.
- ↑ A Clash of Kings, Chapter 65, Sansa VIII.
- ↑ A Storm of Swords, Chapter 66, Tyrion IX.
- ↑ A Feast for Crows, Chapter 30, Jaime IV.
- ↑ A Feast for Crows, Chapter 33, Jaime V.
- ↑ A Dance with Dragons, Chapter 48, Jaime I.