|Book(s)|| A Game of Thrones (Appears)|
A Clash of Kings (Mentioned)
A Storm of Swords (Appears)
A Feast for Crows (Appears)
A Dance with Dragons (Appears)
|Played by||Jozef Altin|
|TV series||Season 1 | Season 3 | Season 4|
- See also: Images of Pypar
He is small and has large ears.
Before coming to the Wall, Pyp had traveled the Seven Kingdoms with a mummers' troupe. Supposedly he can tell where you are from by your accent. He can imitate a hundred different voices and loves to act.
A Game of Thrones
A mummers' boy, Pypar joined the Watch at the same time as Jon Snow. During sword practice, Jon thinks he uses his sword like a dagger. He befriends Jon and helps defend Samwell Tarly when he arrives at the Wall. He is named to the rangers when Ser Alliser Thorne believes him ready to man the Wall. He is among the group of friends who stop Jon from abandoning the Night's Watch and forswearing himself.
A Storm of Swords
A Feast for Crows
A Dance with Dragons
References and Notes
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 A Game of Thrones, Chapter 41, Jon V.
- ↑ A Game of Thrones, Chapter 21, Tyrion III.
- ↑ A Game of Thrones, Chapter 26, Jon IV.
- ↑ A Game of Thrones, Chapter 19, Jon III.
- ↑ A Game of Thrones, Chapter 48, Jon VI.
- ↑ A Game of Thrones, Chapter 70, Jon IX.
- ↑ A Feast for Crows, Chapter 5, Samwell I.