|Born||In or between 41 AC and 43 AC|
|Book(s)||The World of Ice and Fire (mentioned)|
Rhalla's parents, Prince Aegon and Princess Rhaena, were married in 41 AC. As this was an incestuous marriage, it led to a rebellion of the Faith of the Seven. When Rhalla's grandfather, King Aenys I Targaryen, died, Aegon was not crowned king, even though he was Aenys's eldest son and heir. Instead, Aenys's younger brother was crowned Maegor I Targaryen.
It is unknown what happened to Princess Rhalla later in life.
- ↑ See the Rhalla Targaryen calculation.
- ↑ The World of Ice and Fire, Appendix: Targaryen Lineage.
- ↑ The World of Ice and Fire, The Targaryen Kings: Aenys I.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 The World of Ice and Fire, The Targaryen Kings: Maegor I.
- ↑ As Aerea was named heir, and not Rhalla, Aerea is presumably the eldest of the twins.