From A Wiki of Ice and Fire
(Redirected from River Road)
The river road or River Road is a major road which begins in Casterly Rock and extends northeast through the westerlands past Sarsfield and the Golden Tooth to Riverrun in the riverlands. It then runs east along the Red Fork of the Trident to the inn at the crossroads, where it meets the kingsroad, which runs north and south, and the high road, which runs east to the Vale of Arryn.
A Game of Thrones
At the start of the War of the Five Kings, Ser Jaime Lannister uses the river road to march to the Golden Tooth and Riverrun.
A Feast for Crows
After visiting his son Lancel at Darry, Ser Kevan Lannister returns to Casterly Rock via the river road from Riverrun.
- ↑ A Storm of Swords, Chapter 13, Arya II.
- ↑ George R. R. Martin's A World of Ice and Fire, River Road.
- ↑ A Feast for Crows, Map of the Iron Islands
- ↑ A Game of Thrones, Map of the South
- ↑ George R. R. Martin's A World of Ice and Fire, Journeys map - Jaime Lannister.
- ↑ George R. R. Martin's A World of Ice and Fire, Journeys map - Kevan Lannister.