Robb Stark's personal guard
From A Wiki of Ice and Fire
When Robb Stark rides to war against the Lannisters, he surrounds himself with highborn warriors. Unlike the Kingsguard, this is not an official order with any sworn vows, but an informal group of battle companions. Just as he rides with a different lord at the head of his army every day in order to know and honor his bannermen, Robb's choice of bodyguards serves to honor the houses from which they are picked. Even there was no enemy in back of them for hundreds of leagues, but Robb would take no chances. 
Most of these fighters are young men, although Dacey Mormont is female, and Wendel Manderly, Robin Flint, and Perwyn Frey are all mature men. At his side during the Battle of the Whispering Wood are thirty young sons of lords, three of whom are killed by Jaime Lannister. Robb's companions continue to fight bravely during his invasion of the Westerlands and to serve him in other critical capacities. When Robb is betrayed at the Red Wedding, his personal guard is killed along with him.
Among the thirty are:
- Ser Wendel Manderly : slain by a crossbowman at the Red Wedding.
- Patrek Mallister : captured at the Red Wedding. Perhaps the sole non-Frey survivor of Robb's guard other than Theon Greyjoy.
- Ser Raynald Westerling : Robb's banner-bearer. Joined Robb's cause when his sister Jeyne married him. Shot with Frey arrows at the Red Wedding, presumed dead.
- Ser Perwyn Frey : During the Battle of the Whispering Wood and the Battle of the Camps
- Olyvar Frey : Robb's squire. Sent away from the Twins before the Red Wedding, being judged as too loyal to Robb's cause.
- Eddard Karstark : Slain by Jaime Lannister at the Battle of the Whispering Wood.
- Daryn Hornwood : Slain by Jaime Lannister at the Battle of the Whispering Wood.
- Theon Greyjoy : He betrays Robb for his father and captures Winterfell when sent to form an alliance with his father.
|“||I have fought beside the Young Wolf in every battle, he has not lost one yet. ||”|