Sylva Santagar, art by lady-voldything ©.
|Title||Lady of Greenstone|
|Born||In 276 AC or 277 AC, Spottswood|
|Spouse||Lord Eldon Estermont|
Sylva Santagar, known as Spotted Sylva, is a member of House Santagar and is the heir of Ser Symon Santagar, the Knight of Spottswood.
Sylva received her nicknamed "Spotted" from her freckles and also because she is the heir to Spottswood, as the Santagars' sigil is a spotted leopard.
A Feast for Crows
Sylva Santagar is a childhood friend of Princess Arianne Martell, and one of her co-conspirators to make Princess Myrcella Baratheon Queen of Westeros. During their travels they are intercepted by Areo Hotah on the Greenblood. Sylva is among those captured.
Though Doran Martell, the Prince of Dorne, deigns not to punish Sylva, she is sent home to her father. Her father quickly betroths Sylva to the aged Lord Eldon of Estermont; she is sent to Greenstone and married soon after.
- ↑ See the Sylva Santagar calculation.
- ↑ George R. R. Martin's A World of Ice and Fire, Sylva Santagar.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 A Feast for Crows, Chapter 21, The Queenmaker.
- ↑ A Feast for Crows, Chapter 24, Cersei V.
- ↑ A Feast for Crows, Chapter 40, Princess In The Tower.