This sigil shows the direwolf rampant (reared) instead of courant (running). The direwolf is clearly described as running by GRRM. Can this be redone?
Current Lord of Winterfell
As current Lord of Winterfell, Rickon Stark is now listed. Shouldn't this be Bran Stark? He's the eldest of the two, and officially the next in line, and above all, known to be alive by some in Westeros.--Rhaenys_Targaryen 17:50, 14 May 2014 (UTC)
- Currently there is no accepted head of House Stark nor an accepted lord of Winterfell (thought Ramsay Bolton/Snow claims the latter title. Therefore I think we should leave the current lord blank.
- Fine by me!--Rhaenys_Targaryen 17:18, 13 August 2014 (UTC)
- Ran has requested that no published material is used on the wiki, because it was specifically stated that the family tree sample was not a finished one. So no, with that tree, and others, we should wait another few months--Rhaenys_Targaryen 08:35, 19 June 2014 (UTC)
The Starks' banners depict "a grey direwolf racing across an ice-white field" (A Game of Thrones-Chapter 1). The direwolf at File:House Stark.PNG is standing, however. Nittanian 16:43, 10 September 2014 (UTC)
- True. There are other images but they have their own short comings:
- File:House_Stark77.png is standing, not running.
- File:StarkCoA.png is moving though the lines are very unclear
- And the first image looks more like a dog (but hey it was my first attemp).
- All in all I think the current one trumps the (current) others.Scafloc 18:36, 10 September 2014 (UTC)