A moratorium is in effect on adding information from Fire and Blood until December 20th.
From A Wiki of Ice and Fire
- 'Plants' section - I am not sure it fits in this 'Creatures' navbar. --Mor 21:18, 10 June 2012 (UTC)
- Creatures is another term for "living being" and plants fit this definition. --Dimadick 05:27, 11 June 2012 (UTC)
- 'Animals' section - I think that we have to many subgroups, most of them have only one item in them, so it seems like over categorization. I think its best if we find few more general groups. --Mor 21:18, 10 June 2012 (UTC)
- I'll see what I can do. I already grouped by large grouped by at least families to avoid being overly specific. --Dimadick 05:27, 11 June 2012 (UTC)
- Better now? The only categories with single items are the Corvids, Cephalopods, and Mythical creatures. Since we still have no articles on other Avians, Molluscs, other creatures of legend. --Dimadick 05:42, 11 June 2012 (UTC)