|Born||In or before 276 AC|
Ser Tytos Brax is a knight of House Brax. He is the eldest son of Lord Andros Brax and the heir to Hornvale.
Tytos wears a pale grey doublet slashed with cloth-of-silver, with the amethyst unicorn of House Brax pinned above his heart.
A Game of Thrones
Ser Tytos is a member of the Lannister host besieging Riverrun, but he is captured at the Whispering Wood. His father, Lord Andros Brax, dies during the Battle of the Camps.
A Clash of Kings
A Brax is among the western lords present at King Joffrey I Baratheon's first audience in King's Landing after the Battle of the Blackwater. It is unknown if this is Tytos, who may have been ransomed by House Stark or managed to escape captivity.
A Storm of Swords
Previously a captive at the Twins, Tytos has become the new Lord of Hornvale. His younger brother, Ser Flement, is his heir.
A Feast for Crows
Tytos is among the gathered nobility that escorts the corpse of Lord Tywin Lannister back to Casterly Rock. Ser Jaime Lannister thinks Lord Brax could deal with the outlaws Sandor Clegane and Beric Dondarrion, but he would not be a good Hand of the King.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 A Storm of Swords, Appendix.
- ↑ See the Tytos Brax calculation.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 A Feast for Crows, Chapter 16, Jaime II.
- ↑ A Game of Thrones, Chapter 63, Catelyn X.
- ↑ A Game of Thrones, Chapter 69, Tyrion IX.
- ↑ A Clash of Kings, Chapter 65, Sansa VIII.
- ↑ A Storm of Swords, Chapter 38, Tyrion V.