From A Wiki of Ice and Fire
The Usurper’s dogs is the name Viserys Targaryen gave primarily to Lord Tywin Lannister and Lord Eddard Stark, for the role they played in the rebellion leading to Robert Baratheon's reign on the Iron Throne. Daenerys Targaryen also uses this term to refer to them, blaming them equally for the Sack of King's Landing.
And with him stood the great lords her brother had named the Usurper's dogs, cold-eyed Eddard Stark with his frozen heart, and the golden Lannisters, father and son, so rich, so powerful, so treacherous.
- ↑ A Game of Thrones, Chapter 3, Daenerys I.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 A Clash of Kings, Chapter 27, Daenerys II.
- ↑ A Dance with Dragons, Chapter 11, Daenerys II.
- ↑ A Storm of Swords, Chapter 23, Daenerys II.
- ↑ A Dance with Dragons, Chapter 2, Daenerys I.