From A Wiki of Ice and Fire
|Coat of arms||three wooden buckets, brown on blue, with a border of grey and white checks|
|Current Lord||Hugo Wull|
|Title|| The Wull |
House Wull is the formal name given to the Wulls, a mountain clan from the North that inhabits the area west of the mountains behind the Bay of Ice. The chief of the clan is known as "The Wull", although at Winterfell is given the treatment of "Lord Wull".
Clan Wull at the end of the third century
The known Wulls during the timespan of the events described on A Song of Ice and Fire are:
- Lord Hugo Wull, The Wull. Called "The Big Bucket". Chief of the Wull Clan.
With unspecified familiar relationship to him there are also:
References in the books
A Song of Ice and Fire
- Theo Wull was one of the six companions of Eddard Stark on the Tower of Joy.
- Bran recalls there are Wulls that live west of the mountains along the Bay of Ice during his trip to the Wall with Hodor and the Reeds.
- Bran states that the leaders of the mountain clans are not really lords, and that only in Winterfell they are called this way. He also remembers The Wull visiting Winterfell once.
- Clan Wull joined Robb Stark during his campaign in the South.
- The Wulls suffered heavy losses when caught on the wrong side of the Red Fork when attacked by Ser Gregor Clegane while going to the Twins to attend Lord Edmure's wedding.
- Maester Aemon sent birds to most noble houses from the North asking for help to fight the Wildlings at the gate, including the Wulls.
- Jon Snow tells Stannis Baratheon that the Wulls have the most men out of all the mountain clans.
References and Notes