|Died||In 300 AL, at Winterfell|
|Book(s)||A Dance with Dragons|
A Dance with Dragons
She accompanies Mance Rayder along with five other spearwives to Winterfell on a mission to free "Arya Stark" (the girl is actually Jeyne Poole) who is to wed Ramsay Snow. Mance disguised himself as "Abel", a singer and the six spearwives are his mother, wife, two daughters and two sisters who perform the instruments with him. She is Abel's mother.
They play at the wedding feast and are responsible for the deaths of several Bolton men at arms. They later enlist the help of a reluctant and fearful Theon Greyjoy in freeing Jeyne., According to a letter Ramsay sent to Jon Snow on the Wall, Mance was captured and now wears the skins of the six women who accompanied him to Winterfell.
References and Notes
- A Dance with Dragons, Chapter 51 - Theon I, page 679
- A Dance with Dragons, Chapter 37 - The Prince of Winterfell, page 491
- A Dance with Dragons, Chapter 41 - The Turncloak, page 539
- A Dance with Dragons, Chapter 46 - A Ghost in Winterfell, pages 616-617
- A Dance with Dragons, Chapter 51 - Theon I, pages 673-686
- A Dance with Dragons, Chapter 69 - Jon XIII, pages 907-908