- See also: Images of the roseroad
The roseroad splits from the kingsroad just south of King's Landing in the crownlands. It briefly runs southwest through the edge of the kingswood. The roseroad crosses the Mander at Bitterbridge and again at Highgarden, where it meets the Ocean Road. After Highgarden, it continues southwest to Oldtown at Whispering Sound.
A Clash of Kings
Lord Mace Tyrell closes the roseroad to all shipments of food to King's Landing, as he supports Renly's claim to the Iron Throne. Renly slowly marches his host down the roseroad from Highgarden towards King's Landing.
A Storm of Swords
References and Notes
- ↑ A Clash of Kings, Chapter 17, Tyrion IV.
- ↑ George R. R. Martin's A World of Ice and Fire, Roseroad.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 A Clash of Kings, Chapter 22, Catelyn II.
- ↑ The Lands of Ice and Fire.
- ↑ George R. R. Martin's A World of Ice and Fire, Journeys map - Brienne Tarth.
- ↑ A Storm of Swords, Chapter 60, Tyrion VIII.