From A Wiki of Ice and Fire
(Redirected from Lymond (Disambiguation))
Lymond is a male name in Westeros. It may refer to the following characters:
- Lymond Fisher, a knight who claimed the title of river king or King of the Trident.
- Lymond Goodbrook, the head of House Goodbrook and a good friend of Lord Edmure Tully.
- Lymond Hightower, known as The Sea Lion. He was the last of the independent Hightower kings to rule over Oldtown.
- Lymond Lychester, the Lord of Castle Lychester and the head of House Lychester.
- Lymond Lynderly, a knight of House Lynderly.
- Lymond Mallister, the Lord of Seagard and head of House Mallister during the reign of Viserys I Targaryen.
- Lymond Pease, a serjeant in the Golden Company.
- Lymond Vikary, a landed knight and the head of House Vikary.