Template: Did you know
From A Wiki of Ice and Fire
- ... that House Jordayne of the Tor refers to the late fantasy author Robert Jordan, whose Wheel of Time series is published by Tor? The name of the ruling Lord of the Tor at the start of the series is Trebor, which is "Robert" spelled backwards.
- ... that Eddard Stark's grandfather was named Edwyle Stark?
- ... that Illyrio Mopatis and Varys were childhood friends in Pentos?
- ↑ The Citadel: Are there any nods to other works in the series?
- ↑ A Clash of Kings, Chapter 69, Bran VII.
- ↑ A Dance with Dragons, Chapter 5, Tyrion II.