Template talk:War of the Five Kings
Maybe we should devide the battles into few groups to make it more easy to navigate?
- I agree. How about three groups:
- Battles involving the Ironmen-> Ironborn war
- Battles between Starks and Lannisters-> Stark - Lannister war
- Battles involving Stannis->Stannis war?
- Scafloc 17:20, 25 April 2012 (UTC)
- Sounds Good to me, it should improve orientation and definitely better than what we have now. --Mor 20:10, 25 April 2012 (UTC)
- While working on the template I thought to call it War in the Riverlands,North and South, which would sound far better but then we are only left with 3 battles in the south and Stannis on the wall get confused. So I left it as is and divded the list into three parts only adding additional subdivision for the "Starks and Lannisters". This still needs some tweek. --Mor 00:06, 26 April 2012 (UTC)
I went to move "Retaking of Harrenhal" to "After Robb's Crowning", but the formatting didn't quite look right. Seems like it should be there, but I'd like it to look good at the same time. --Ser_Aeron_Connel 08:35, 25 May 2012 (UTC)
- Not sure if this what you meant by looking good, but I moved it after the battle of the ruby fords according to the war sequence . --Mor 09:07, 25 May 2012 (UTC)
- Huh. Well it looks good now! Thanks, Mor. --Ser_Aeron_Connel 17:14, 25 May 2012 (UTC)