Difference between revisions of "285 AC"
From A Wiki of Ice and Fire
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
'''Year 285 After the Conquest''' ('''
'''Year 285 After the Conquest''' ('''''') is a year in the [[Years after Aegon's Conquest|Westerosi calendar]], the 285th after [[Aegon I Targaryen|Aegon]]'s crowning in [[Oldtown]] that maesters and educated people use as a reference to date the years.
saw Queen [[Cersei Lannister]]s pregnancy of future Prince [[Joffrey Baratheon]], ensuring that the Baratheon Dynasty would be able to continue, as the realm calmed down again after the [[Robert's Rebellion|Rebellion]].
Revision as of 19:32, 28 December 2014
- Robert Baratheon and Cersei Lannister visit Estermont, Robert's kin, for a fortnight, along with the royal court, including Jaime Lannister. Joffrey Baratheon is conceived during this visit.
- Yandel forges his first link at the Citadel.
- Arwyn Frey, daughter of Walder Frey and Annara Farring. There are rumours that Black Walder Frey is Arwyn's biological father.
- Mycah, son of a butcher.
- Walder Frey, also known as Red Walder, son of Emmon Frey and Genna Lannister.
- Sarra Frey, daughter of Raymund Frey and Beony Beesbury; twin to Serra Frey.
- Serra Frey, daughter of Raymund Frey and Beony Beesbury; twin to Sarra Frey.
- Zia Frey, daughter of Tytos Frey and Zhoe Blanetree.
No known deaths occured during 285AC.