Lady Alerie, by Bella Bergolts©
|Title||Lady of Highgarden|
|Born||In 257–264 AC, Oldtown|
|Father||Lord Leyton Hightower|
|Spouse||Lord Mace Tyrell|
Lady Alerie Hightower is the daughter of Lord Leyton Hightower of Oldtown, and the spouse of Lord Mace Tyrell of Highgarden. She is the mother of his four children, Willas, Garlan, Loras, and Margaery.
Appearance and Character
- See also: Images of Alerie Hightower
Alerie is tall, dignified, and handsome, with long silver hair. She is younger than her husband. Cersei Lannister finds Alerie vapid.
A Storm of Swords
Lady Alerie is part of her daughter Margaery Tyrell's retinue when Margaery travels to King's Landing. She attends the wedding of King Joffrey I Baratheon and Margaery.
A Feast for Crows
Lady Alerie attends the funeral of Lord Tywin Lannister with her family. She leaves King's Landing with her mother-in-law Lady Olenna and her son Ser Garlan.
Quotes by Alerie
He choked, sweetling. He choked on the pie. It was naught to do with you. He choked. We all saw.—Alerie to Margaery Tyrell, upon Joffrey I Baratheon's death
Quotes about Alerie
Don't call me Mother. If I'd given birth to you, I'm sure I'd remember.
- ↑ See the Alerie Hightower calculation.
- ↑ George R. R. Martin's A World of Ice and Fire, Alerie Hightower.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 A Storm of Swords, Chapter 6, Sansa I.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 A Storm of Swords, Chapter 60, Tyrion VIII.
- ↑ A Storm of Swords, Chapter 19, Tyrion III.
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 A Feast for Crows, Chapter 7, Cersei II.
- ↑ A Feast for Crows, Chapter 16, Jaime II.