Lord of Storm's End|
Lord Paramount of the Stormlands
|Born||In 51 AC|
|Died||In or between 101 AC and 129 AC|
The World of Ice & Fire (mentioned)|
Fire & Blood (mentioned)
The Princess and the Queen (mentioned)
Appearance and Character
According to Septon Eustace, Boremund was like stone, "hard and strong and unmoving". He was belligerent. At eight-and-twenty, he was the image of his father, brawny and powerful, with a booming laugh, a great black beard, and a mane of thick black hair.
In 80 AC, Lord Boremund was still unmarried, and thus was raised as a potential suitor for Princess Daella Targaryen by Queen Alysanne. He was the most imposing candidate, but the princess eventually married Lord Rodrik Arryn.
As the Lord of Storm's End, Boremund was a staunch supporter of the claims of Princess Rhaenys Targaryen, his sister's daughter, and Rhaenys's son, Ser Laenor Velaryon, at the Great Council of 101 AC. Boremund and Rhaenys were always steadfast friends.
|Boremund||Jocelyn||Aemon Targaryen||Issue||Issue||Sons||2 daughters||Daughter|
- Fire & Blood, The Long Reign - Jaehaerys and Alysanne: Policy, Progeny, and Pain.
- Fire & Blood, Birth, Death, and Betrayal Under Jaehaerys I.
- See the Boremund Baratheon calculation.
- Fire & Blood, The Dying of the Dragons - The Blacks and the Greens.
- The World of Ice & Fire, Appendix: Targaryen Lineage.
- The World of Ice & Fire, The Stormlands: House Baratheon.
- The Princess and the Queen.
- The World of Ice & Fire, The Targaryen Kings: Jaehaerys I.
- Fire & Blood, The Dying of the Dragons - The Short, Sad Reign of Aegon II.