From A Wiki of Ice and Fire
Revision as of 13:28, 2 July 2022 by Thomaerys Velaryon (talk | contribs) (The green ronin campaign guide is not semi-canon it had no imput at all from GRRM and RAN has said that it therefore can not be used as a source)
Coldwater Burn or Coldwater is the seat of House Coldwater in the Vale of Arryn. It is located near the mouth of a river west of the Fingers. The castle of Snakewood is nearby beyond a mountain range to the south.
A Storm of Swords
Using the name Alayne Stone, Sansa Stark stops at Coldwater while traveling with Lord Petyr Baelish and Lady Lysa Arryn from the Fingers to the Eyrie.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 The Lands of Ice and Fire, Westeros.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 George R. R. Martin's A World of Ice and Fire, Coldwater Burn.
- ↑ A Dance with Dragons, Map of the South
- ↑ A Storm of Swords, Chapter 68, Sansa VI.
- ↑ The Lands of Ice and Fire, Journeys.