From A Wiki of Ice and Fire
|Title||Lord of Dragonstone|
|Born||In 87–53 BC, Dragonstone|
Daemion Targaryen was a member of House Targaryen during the Century of Blood, the third son of Lord Aerys Targaryen of Dragonstone, and the father of Aerion Targaryen.
Daemion became Lord of Dragonstone after his two brothers. He was succeeded by his only son, Aerion Targaryen.
Lord Daemion kept a maester on Dragonstone.
- ↑ The red three-headed dragon was adopted by Aegon I Targaryen after the Conquest. This means that Targaryens prior to the Conquest did not use this heraldry, and as such it is not displayed in this article.
- ↑ See the Daemion Targaryen calculation.
- ↑ The World of Ice & Fire, The Reign of the Dragons: The Conquest.
- ↑ Fire & Blood, Aegon's Conquest.
- ↑ Fire & Blood, Three Heads Had the Dragon - Governance Under King Aegon I.