© Fantasy Flight Games
House Baratheon of Dragonstone
|Born||In +/- 288 AL|
A Clash of Kings (Appears)|
A Storm of Swords (Appears)
A Dance with Dragons (Appears)
According to his father Davos, Devan looks splendid in his squire's raiment.
A Storm of Swords
According to Salladhor Saan, Devan was one of the last to be taken off by the Lyseni galleys at the Battle of the Blackwater. He reportedly stayed by King Stannis's side throughout the battle. Devan learns his letters alongside Edric Storm and Shireen Baratheon on Dragonstone.
A Feast for Crows
A Dance with Dragons
When Stannis travels south to face the Boltons, Devan remains at the Wall to attend Melisandre because she does not wish for Davos to lose any more sons. It is clear that he is half in love with Melisandre, but he is still unhappy to be stuck at the Wall while Stannis marches south.
References and Notes
- Ser Davos Seaworth claims that his son is not yet twelve. A Storm of Swords, Chapter 54, Davos
- A Clash of Kings, Chapter 10, Davos
- A Storm of Swords, Chapter 54, Davos
- A Clash of Kings, Chapter 10, Davos I.
- A Storm of Swords, Chapter 10, Davos
- A Feast for Crows, Appendix
- A Dance with Dragons, Melisandre I