House Bar Emmon
|House Bar Emmon|
|Coat of arms||Fretty silver and white, a blue leaping swordfish|
|Lord||Duram Bar Emmon|
|Region||Narrow Sea area|
|Title||Lord of Sharp Point|
House Bar Emmon of Sharp Point is a noble house sworn Dragonstone.
Their blazon is a leaping blue swordfish on fretty silver on white. Their motto does not appear in the texts.
The Bar Emmon House at the end of the third century
The only known Bar Emmon during the timespan of the events described on A Song of Ice and Fire is:
- Lord Duram Bar Emmon: Lord of Sharp Point. A fat and feeble boy.
References in the books
A Song of Ice and Fire
- Stannis complains that the lords sworn to Dragonstone, including Bar Emmon, are a poor crop.
- House Bar Emmon's contribution to Stannis' fleet is the Swordfish.
- Davos sees Duram turning a splotchy grey during the burning of the sept of Dragonstone.
- Bar Emmon banners are seen in Castle Black after Stannis arrival.