From A Wiki of Ice and Fire
House Belgrave is a noble house from Westeros.
Ser Gyles Belgrave, a knight of the Kingsguard, was accused of treason against the late King Aegon II Targaryen during the Hour of the Wolf. He chose death over taking the black and was executed by Lord Cregan Stark of Winterfell.
King Baelor I Targaryen ordered proud Lord Belgrave to wash the ulcerous feet of beggars.
House Belgrave at the end of the third century
The known Belgraves during the timespan of the events described in A Song of Ice and Fire are:
- No member has appeared yet.
- Ser Gyles Belgrave, a knight of the Kingsguard in the reign of King Aegon II Targaryen.
- Lord Belgrave, who lived in the time of King Baelor the Blessed.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 The World of Ice & Fire, The Targaren Kings: Aegon III.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 A Storm of Swords, Chapter 36, Davos IV.