From A Wiki of Ice and Fire
House Broome is a noble house from the westerlands. Their heraldry and words are unknown. It is unknown if it is the same family as House Broom.
House Broome was among the pious noble houses who openly sided with the Faith Militant uprising against King Maegor I Targaryen. Eventually Maegor the Cruel used Balerion to burn out their castle, along with the castles of other houses in the westerlands such as the Falwells, Lorches, and Doggetts.
Prentys Tully, who was Lord of Riverrun during the uprising, was married to Lucinda Broome, who was noted for her piety.
House Broome at the end of the third century
The known Broomes during the timespan of the events described in A Song of Ice and Fire are:
- no member has appeared yet.
- Lady Lucinda Broome, who married the Lord of Riverrun, Prentys Tully.
- Ella Broome, the younger sister of Lady Lucinda.
- Ser Alfred Broome, a knight sworn to House Targaryen during the Dance of the Dragons.
- ↑ Fire & Blood, The Sons of the Dragon.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Fire & Blood, The Year of The three Brides - 49 AC.
- ↑ The Princess and the Queen.