House Harlaw of the Tower of Glimmering
From A Wiki of Ice and Fire
|House Harlaw of the Tower of Glimmering|
|Coat of arms||The Harlaw scythe girdled within an embattled border.|
|Seat||Tower of Glimmering, Harlaw|
|Title||Master of the Tower of Glimmering|
The Harlaw of the Tower of Glimmering House at the end of the third century
- Hotho Harlaw, Master of the Tower of Glimmering, called "Hotho Humpback".
- A daughter
References in the books
A Song of Ice and Fire
- Hotho Humpback goes to Ten Towers to support Asha Greyjoy bid to become Queen of the Iron Islands. He gives his cousin Lord Rodrik Harlaw a copy of Archmaester Marwyn's Book of Lost Books in the hope it might him to marry his daughter.
- At the kingsmoot Hotho Humpback offers his support to Victarion Greyjoy if he agrees to marry his daughter. He switches to Euron Greyjoy after hearing his speech.
- Hotho Humpback reports Ser Harras Harlaw's capture of Greyshield to Victarion at the feast celebrating their victory at the Battle of the Shield Islands.
- With Ser Harras Harlaw named Lord of Greyshield by Euron Crow's Eye, Hotho Humpback is the new heir to Ten Towers and the titles of Lord of the Ten Towers, Lord of Harlaw, and Harlaw of Harlaw.
References and Notes