From A Wiki of Ice and Fire
|House Prester of Feastfires|
|Coat of arms||A red ox on ermine|
|Lord||Lord Garrison Prester|
|Title||Lord of Feastfires|
|Heir||Ser Forley Prester|
The Prester House at the end of the third century
The known Presters during the timespan of the events described on A Song of Ice and Fire are:
References in the books
A Song of Ice and Fire
- The Prester banner was seen among Lord Tywin Lannister's army in the Riverlands.
- During the Siege of Riverrun, the south camp was under the command of Ser Forley Prester. When Robb Stark attacked and surprised the other camps and he saw they were lost, he retreated in good order but a Tyroshi sellsword commanding his freeriders went over to the foe.
- The red ox was spotted by Arya Stark leaving Harrenhal with Tywin Lannister.
- Ser Forley Prester retreated to the Golden Tooth with the remnants of the Lannister army, blocking the pass to the Westerlands and awaiting for an opportunity to strike back against Riverrun.
- Ser Forley Prester joined Ser Daven Lannister to march on Riverrun and besiege it again altogether with the Freys.
References and Notes