|House Prester of Feastfires|
|Coat of arms||
A red ox, on an ermine field|
(Ermine, an ox passant gules)
|Title||Lord of Feastfires|
A Game of Thrones
Among the gathered knights at the Hand's tourney is one with the arms of House Prester.
The Prester banner is seen among Lord Tywin Lannister's army in the riverlands. During the siege of Riverrun, the south camp is under the command of Ser Forley Prester. When Robb Stark attacks and surprises the other camps and Forley sees they are lost, he retreats in good order from the Battle of the Camps. However, a Tyroshi sellsword commanding Forley's freeriders goes over to the foe.
A Clash of Kings
A Feast for Crows
Ser Forley joins Ser Daven Lannister to march on Riverrun and besiege it again with the Freys. Forley commands the escort which will bring Ser Edmure Tully and Jeyne Westerling to Casterly Rock. He is ordered by Ser Jaime Lannister to kill Edmure or Jeyne should either of them try to escape.
House Prester at the end of the third century
The known Presters during the timespan of the events described in A Song of Ice and Fire are:
- Lord Prester, slain by Lord Dalton Greyjoy's men in 133 AC while trying to retake Fair Isle.
- Lord Prester during the Reyne-Tarbeck rebellion.
- A Game of Thrones, Appendix.
- A Game of Thrones, Chapter 56, Tyrion VII.
- The Citadel. Heraldry: Houses in the Westerlands
- The Citadel. House Mottoes
- The World of Ice & Fire: The Westerlands (unabridged). georgerrmartin.com
- Fire & Blood, Under the Regents - War and Peace and Cattle Shows.
- The World of Ice & Fire, Appendix: Lannister Lineage.