From A Wiki of Ice and Fire
|House Serrett of Silverhill|
|Coat of arms||a peacock in his pride on cream|
|Words||I Have No Rival|
The Serrett House at the end of the third century
The known Serretts during the timespan of the events described on A Song of Ice and Fire are:
- no member has appeared yet.
References in the books
A Song of Ice and Fire
- Members of House Serrett were seen in the center of the Lannister army at the Battle of the Green Fork by Tyrion.
- When Tywin Lannister named his son Tyrion as Acting Hand of the King, Tyrion mentioned Lord Serrett as an alternative over himself.
- The colors of House Serrett were seen by Arya Stark leaving Harrenhal with Tywin Lannister's army.
- The mother of Ser Harras Harlaw was a Serrett.
- The Serrett peacock was worn by the serjeant at the gates of Maidenpool encountered by Brienne of Tarth.
References and Notes