Lemon is a fruit produced by the lemon tree. It is a popular fruit throughout the Seven Kingdoms and beyond and is used primarily for its juice, which has both culinary and cleaning uses.. Dorne provides many exotic products which are uncommon in the rest of the Seven Kingdoms, such as lemons.  Some lemon orchards in Dorne are watered by a spiders web of old canals.  In Meereen there are lemon trees in the lower terrace of the Great Pyramid .  Lemons have a strong smell, when encountering the scent of lemon it can trigger old memories in many characters. Lemons can also feature in heraldry, House Dalt of Lemonwood arms are a purple field strewn with lemons.
- Lemon water can be used to freshen the breath
- Chief ingredient of lemon cake
- Lemon sweet is a drink,
- Lemon water to bathe in to erase odors..
A Game of Thrones
A Storm of Swords
A Feast for Crows
Arriving in Sunspear, the Prince Doran’s retinue is accosted by townspeople calling for vengeance for the Red Viper. The townsfolk pelt lemons at Prince Doran’s litter. One of the guards is hit in the eye with a lemon.  Darkstar drinks unsweetened lemon water during the rendezvous at Shandystone. 
A Dance with Dragons
Abroad the Shy Maid Ysilla cooks a pike on a brazier squeezing a lemon over it as it sizzles.  At the feast held for Ser Balon Swann in Sunspear among the seven courses served is a soup made of eggs and lemons.  In the House of Black and White the kindly man gives Arya a drink which is very tart, like biting into a lemon she thinks. 
- A Dance with Dragons, Chapter 38, The Watcher.
- A Feast for Crows, Chapter 2, The Captain Of Guards.
- A Storm of Swords, Chapter 13, Arya II.
- A Feast for Crows, Chapter 21, The Queenmaker.
- A Dance with Dragons, Chapter 50, Daenerys VIII.
- A Storm of Swords, Chapter 38, Tyrion V.
- The Citadel. Heraldry: Houses from Dorne
- A Feast for Crows, Chapter 22, Arya II.
- A Game of Thrones, Chapter 3, Daenerys I.
- A Dance with Dragons, Chapter 22, Tyrion VI.
- A Dance with Dragons, Chapter 64, The Ugly Little Girl.
- A Feast for Crows, Chapter 44, Jaime VII.