Lord of Greenshield
From A Wiki of Ice and Fire
Lord of Greenshield is a title held by the ruler of Greenshield, one of the four Shield Islands in the Reach.
In 89 AC, Lord Chester hosted King Jaehaerys I Targaryen during one of his royal progress.
A Feast for Crows
The ironborn led by King Euron Greyjoy successfully takes Greenshield during the Battle of the Shield Islands. Lord Moribald Chester dies in the fighting. Euron later names the young Lord Maron Volmark as the new Lord of Greenshield.
Known Lords of Greenshield
- Lord Chester ruling in 89 AC.
- Lord Moribald Chester
- Lord Maron Volmark, the current Lord of Greenshield.
- ↑ A Feast for Crows, Chapter 29, The Reaver.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 A Feast for Crows, Appendix.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 A Dance with Dragons, Appendix.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Fire & Blood, The Long Reign - Jaehaerys and Alysanne: Policy, Progeny, and Pain.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 A Feast for Crows, Chapter 32, Cersei VII.