Lord of Greywater Watch
From A Wiki of Ice and Fire
|Lord of Greywater Watch|
|Office||Ruler of Greywater Watch|
|Current Holder||Lord Howland Reed|
|Heir||Meera and Jojen Reed|
Lord of Greywater Watch, also called Lord of Greywater, is a title held by the head of House Reed, the ruler of Greywater Watch in the north.
House Reed has led the crannogmen of the Neck since House Stark of Winterfell defeated the Marsh Kings.
Lord Howland Reed is said to have remained in the Neck since the end of Robert's Rebellion, in which he has participated.
A Clash of Kings
Lord Howland Reed sends his heirs, his children Meera and Jojen, to Winterfell to aid Bran Stark.
Known Lords of Greywater Watch
- Lord Howland Reed.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 George R. R. Martin's A World of Ice and Fire, Howland Reed.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 A Dance with Dragons, Appendix.
- ↑ A Clash of Kings, Chapter 21, Bran III.
- ↑ The World of Ice & Fire, The North: The Crannogmen of the Neck.
- ↑ A Game of Thrones, Chapter 21, Tyrion III.
- ↑ A Storm of Swords, Appendix.