Difference between revisions of "Lord of Honeyholt"
(Lord of Honeyholt)
Latest revision as of 15:45, 15 August 2019
After Viserys's death, Lord Lyman pushed for his daughter and designated heir, Princess Rhaenyra, to be crowned as the new queen. The small council led by Queen Alicent Hightower and her party prefered Prince Aegon the Elder instead. Chroniclers disagree of the manner of Lyman's death, but all conquer that he was the first casualties of the Dance of the Dragons.
Known Lords of Honeyholt
- Lord Beesbury, father of Ser Braxton Beesbury.
- Lord Lyman Beesbury
- Lord Alan Beesbury, Lyman's grandson.
- Lord Beesbury ruling in 131 AC.
- Lord Ben Beesbury
- Lord Warryn Beesbury, the current Lord of Honeyholt.
- A Feast for Crows, Appendix.
- The Princess and the Queen.
- Fire & Blood, Heirs of the Dragon—A Question of Succession.
- Fire & Blood, The Dying of the Dragons - The Blacks and the Greens.
- Fire & Blood, The Dying of the Dragons - The Red Dragon and the Gold.
- Bad reference param1.
- A Feast for Crows, Chapter 40, Princess In The Tower.
- Fire & Blood, The Long Reign - Jaehaerys and Alysanne - Policy, Progeny, and Pain.