|Title||Lord of Darry|
|Born||In 290 AC or 291 AC|
|Died||In 299 AC, Darry|
A Game of Thrones
Lyman's father, Ser Raymun Darry, is killed in the battle at the Mummer's Ford. Young Lyman is brought to Riverrun by Lord Karyl Vance and Ser Marq Piper after the Battle of the Camps, and during the war council the boy voices his opposition to King Joffrey I Baratheon, who is supported by House Lannister. The northmen and rivermen assembled at Riverrun proclaim Robb Stark to be King in the North.
A Clash of Kings
A Storm of Swords
A Feast for Crows
Quotes by Lyman
Quotes about Lyman
|Pate of the|
- Lyman and his father, Raymun Darry, have not been formally called Lord of Darry in A Song of Ice and Fire. Eddard Stark thinks of Raymun as Darry's lord in A Game of Thrones, Eddard III, however, and Brynden Tully does the same for Lyman in A Clash of Kings, Catelyn I. In A Clash of Kings, Sansa VIII, Lyman is referred to as a child lord by Sansa Stark. In A Storm of Swords, Arya VI, Tom of Sevenstreams mentions "Ser Raymun Darry, Lord Darry, young Lord Darry"; it is not confirmed if "Lord Darry" refers to Raymun or possibly his father.
- A Storm of Swords, Chapter 34, Arya VI.
- See the Lyman Darry calculation.
- A Clash of Kings, Chapter 7, Catelyn I.
- A Game of Thrones, Chapter 71, Catelyn XI.
- A Clash of Kings, Appendix.
- A Game of Thrones, Chapter 55, Catelyn VIII.
- A Clash of Kings, Chapter 65, Sansa VIII.
- A Feast for Crows, Chapter 30, Jaime IV.